Emerging DJs, you will get your gigs from one of three people: promoters, other DJs, and yourself by throwing your own parties. Of the three, the main person you need to know to get gigs is the promoter.
On a deeper spiritual level, keep in mind that to really be successful as a DJ, it’s not about you. It’s about the music, the dancers, and the scene.
Here are 10 ways you can start contributing to the music scene.
1. Get an e-mail list together and promote parties.
2. Take pictures and post them on your website.
3. Make a list of promoters and DJs you want to know in your local scene, and start working with them.
4. Make demo CDs.
5. Spin with DJs that are better than you to learn new skills.
6. Keep current on your music.
7. Throw your own parties.
8. Buy or get access to a sound system.
9. Go to parties.
10. Be nice.
What do you think about 10 Tip for Beginner Djs? Please rate this artist.
If you enjoy Pluginin™ and the information we provide please sign up as a subscriber today! Thank You.
Let us know your thoughts and comments.
Pluginin™ © 2011 All RIGHTS RESERVED Leader in Quality Introductions for Today’s Emerging Artist.
Follow us on Twitter @Pluginin
Join our Facebook Fanpage: Search for Pluginin