The acting resume is somewhat flexible. It should be hand-tailored to fit you. But here are some of the standard sections:
Every actor’s story is unique, and so every resumé is unique. Use the guidelines of course, but find a way to tell them where you’ve been and what you can do.
Content to Include on Your Resume
Sample by actingusa.com
- Cell Phone Number or Agents Number
- Physical Characteristics
- Acting Unions if you are a member of any.
The information above should be located on the top of the page, the following should take up the bulk of your resume
- Any acting experience you have in film, television, or theater
- Your College Degree if its related to drama.
- Any acting training, classes, workshops, coaches.
- Any unique skills you have like, snowboarding, juggling.