he distinction between web design and web development is determined by two different roles in the construction of websites. Design revolves around the aesthetics of a website whilst development deals with the coding, to ensure functionality and accessibility. Sometimes there are individuals who are able to do both however, the majority in the digital industry who may know aspects of the other field, still tend to specialise in one area. Generally, developers earn a higher salary than designers. This is established by their status as being proprietors of company systems, their intelligible coding skills and their rarity, compared to the excess of designers in the market. However, both development and design skills are necessary in creating a commendable website.
- Web Designer vs Web Developer: Infographic (downgraf.com)
- Web Designers vs. Web Developers | Web Designers and Developers – Same or Different? (mohil.typepad.com)
- 25 Amazing Examples Of Minimalism In Web Design (downgraf.com)
- 100+ Useful Web Design Tools [ Designers Toolbox ] (madrasgeek.com)
- The Web Design Business is Dead (collaborativegrowthnetwork.com)