- How to talk and write about your art in ways people understand, regardless of how little or how much they know about art.
- How to price your art and answer questions about your prices.
- How to make people appreciate your art and feel like it’s worth owning.
- How to respond when people criticize your art.
- How to know when you have enough art and enough of a selection to start showing and selling.
- How to show your art in ways that make it appealing to potential buyers.
- How to document your art in ways that increase its appeal to potential buyers.
- How to make sure that anyone who’s interested in your art is able to buy something, regardless of how little or how much they have to spend.
- How to sell your art outside of the gallery system.
- How to sell your art if it’s not the kind of art that galleries sell.
- How to find markets for your art outside of the gallery system.
- How to barter or trade your art for goods or services.
- How to present yourself and your art in ways that don’t sabotage your opportunities to make sales.
What do you think about Top Skills for Visual Artist? Are there any suggestions, Did I leave anything off the list?
If you enjoy Pluginin to Support™ and the information we provide please sign up as a subscriber today! Thank You.
Let us know your thoughts and comments.
Pluginin to Support™ © 2011 Pluginin. All RIGHTS RESERVED Mentoring Today’s Emerging Artist.
Follow us on Twitter @Pluginin
Join our Facebook Fanpage: Search for Pluginin to Support